Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kiehl's

That's Me Going into the store. Pure Joy!
I just love Kiehl's Products, I keep coming back to them no matter what. My sister looked at me like I was a stone cold freak because I become extremely excited too excited to see the flagship store at the Mall of America. 

My picks if you haven't tried Kiehl's products, the Midnight Recovery eye cream. It works plain and simple and a very little bit goes a long way. Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Whipped Body Butter Absolutely luxurious and smells heavenly this is my favorite winter time butter. 


If your not in the Twin City area go to www.kiehls.com If your in the Twin City area these products can be found at The Garden of Eden on Grand Ave. in St. Paul, Nordstrom's and of course the Kiehls store Mall of America.


No comments: