Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bare it All


Recently on a trip to Rosedale Mall I happened to  glance and  see this beautiful Somlian Woman in the Bare Essentuals Boutique working.  What caught my eye was by chance, was a beautiful curl hanging from her head wrap and how extremely beautiful her make up was. So of course I have to go in. I have a love hate relationship with bare minerals make up,  I love the theory and  how its made and I support beauty companies that are created by women, but I'm just not in love with the undertone of the make up and I think especially with the darker shades it needs to be on point and flattering for neutral, warm and cool undertones. Now, here comes the part where I change my mind. First the beautiful lady explained that the formulas are different and more flattering for darker skin tones. So she says would you like me to match you? So I give it a try and we begin with a deep cleanser which I love to use and you only need a little bit. At the time I was in a a break out and she suggested that I get the glow pads to use at night love, love, love these then her comes the make up. I discovered that I am a medium dark and I got the matte finish which  is beautiful and totally different from what I expected and the tinted mineral veil gives a nice finish. I was totally pleased  and amazed how it looked like I did not have anything on my skin. On August 25,2012 Bare Escentuals is coming out with a new formula a solid foundation which seems pretty exciting to me because I can apply where I need it.  Limited quantities of the solid foundation will be sold on QVC. Nation wide in the Bare Escentuals Boutiques  on August 30,2012.







No comments: