Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Uncle Funky's Daughter

Keep The Junk In The Trunk


One of my favorite hair care lines for natural hair. My picks are the Thirsty Curls and the Defunk. The Defunk I love because you can use it to freshen your hair anytime anywhere. I go back and forth between Defunk and Greg Juice from Oyin Handmade www.oyinhandmade.com. I love this site because it is an one stop shop for natural hair and a great resource to learn your curl pattern and what type of products go with your curl pattern. This  is major because sometimes its easy to waste money on products that are not right for your curl type and pattern.  The online tutorials are very helpful and bring a new dimension on education and how to safely style your hair and  what to use and how to use it. Check it out at www.unclefunkysdaughter.com Or if you live in Houston, TX visit their salon and shop at 2428 Times Boulevard, Houston TX. 77005

No comments: