Saturday, December 6, 2008

welcome

Hello All,

I am excited to introduce my beauty blog. For those who know me know that I am a beauty product fanatic and search for the latest in beauty and hair trends. Having suffered with eczema on my skin and scalp I have been in constant research on things that will heal my skin and especially my scalp since I had a tremendous amount of hair loss. The hair loss devastated me since I had healthy, thick and shiny hair so my quest for THE thing that would grow my hair back. The good news is, is that my hair is growing back thanks to God and trusting that no job is too hard for him. But during that process I began to learn how to nurture my skin and hair and to not take it for granted. Along the way I have encountered many great products that are not at your local beauty supply chain. Since we are in the winter months I would like to introduce some products that I tried that have worked well for me. Since we are in the winter months I would like to share products that will keep your hair and skin hydrated all winter long.

No comments: