Friday, January 16, 2009

you must get this

Hello All,

I wanted to tell you about my latest and greatest product. I have been battling acne since about 11 years old and have tried many lotions and potions. Everything from bending over my Auntie Barbra's knees and her picking out my black heads with a serialized bobby pin:) to high end garbage from a well known "African American" dermatologist. Any way I found out at 34 what works. These products are the truth along with diet and exercise lets not forget that. Mario Badusco products. I surf beauty blogs like I'm getting paid(not) and this product lines keeps coming up. SO I gave it a try first with the Glycolic Acid Face Wash(love) and I had a few samples of a couple of moisturizers the buttermilk moisturizer and the collagen moisturizer. Still on the fence with the moisturizers I am faithful to my Hope in a Jar to me nothing is better. Any way the the stuff that made me fall in love was the Special Healing Powder. Okay this stuff will have your skin looking flawless and it will improve your skin in any condition at the time I have a mild breakout on my forhead like I am 14. I wear it under my make up and I swear I haven't seen my skin look like this since I was 10 minus the tiny crows feet:)Okay this powder is blended to heal existing acne and prevent acne it is magic flawless dust. For more information go to http://www.mariobadescu.com/ You can find these products at Nordstroms in the Mall of America.

No comments: