Monday, June 20, 2011

This weekend was "very different"( Tamar voice) for me I faced alot of challenges in places and relationships that I have not explored in ages. Each day of the weekend I faced a situation or person that I put in my "I don't want to deal with it box". I had to stop and think about what it meant and try to come to peace on my terms of course but when I got home Sunday, I began to think about the beauty of it and the gift of peace facing those people, places, and things. To my surprise I got up lighter in Monday and thanked God for his grace and mercy and wrote about it. I'm sharing with yall over my cup of Skin Detox by Yogi Teas. www.yogiproducts.com or at your local coop and whole foods store.

Beauty is integrity, love,kindness, and simplicity. Beauty transcends the physical and focuses on the spellbound. Beauty is the brave of heart and not the faint of heart, It does not react out of fear and does not hold grudges. Beauty is a soft hand and a warm stroke. Beauty is a helping hand and a kind word. Beauty is generous never greedy. Beauty is peace filled and not based on what is happening. Beauty is that UN- speakable joy that fills your heart and bleeds out into your family, friends and community. Beauty can be complex but understated and to understand beauty is timeless and age can never tarnish it.

No comments: