Sunday, October 2, 2011

Primer

Recently on a trip to the MAC counter on the hunt for the new Matchmaster foundation,  I decided to try a primer. On occasion, I use one by Becca Cosmetics called The Resurfacing Primer  which I love but ran out of, so I thought I would give MAC a shot. I was pleasantly surprised on how it made my face and foundation look. Since it is the change of seasons my skin has been breaking out and giving me the blues so instead of  a little power I need a little more coverage. But adding the primer helps me keep the foundation at a minimum. The primer is in the prep and prime line and it is called Refined Zone. I applied it to my T- zone area, which for me, is the most oiliest part on my skin, especially the cheeks. I love that it is oil free, that helps to cloak visible pores while controlling oil or shine. You can apply it wet, for a gentle exfoliating, that dries instantly to create an invisible long lasting matte finish. Locally, you can find this at Macy's or Nordstoms or at www.maccosmetics.com





No comments: