Wednesday, June 24, 2009

EXCITING NEW PRODUCTS

I nearly fell of my chair when I saw this product so of course I had to order it, the name alone piqued my interest. What I love the most is its a product invented and created by a African American Woman the ex-wife of rapper/actor Will Smith. Sheree Fletcher who is now remarried has created a body butter inspired by the movie The Secret Life of Bees. What was so eye catching was the ingredients used for this body butter 99% natural and used with white honey. White Honey you ask? Here's the break down on white honey is an un heated, untreated, pure raw honey from Northern Canada. The Honey is removed from the bees without the use of chemical repellents. The result is a white creamy and thicker consistency textured goodness that is luxurious and kind to your skin. Honey is a natural healer and and very emollient and therapeutic for the skin. The name of the product is called WHOOPASH and the web site is so cute check it out and support this sista at www.whoopash.com. Stay tuned for my review I can't wait to try it.

Another African American beauty company on the rise is Kissable Couture by Keisha Whitaker beautiful wife of Forest Whitaker. Her line of Lip Glosses are beautiful and formulated for women of color. There is a boutique in the Twin City area called Lady Slipper Boutique 4940 France Ave Edina, Mn. 952-240-4719 that sells it so worth it my favorite because I love a nude lip is First Lady inspired by our very own Michelle Obama. Or if you not in the Twin City area log onto www.kissablecouture.com LOVE THIS PRODUCT again support this sista.

No comments: