Saturday, June 6, 2009

Summer Essentials part 2

Mascara

Lo real extra volume collagen very nice and easy to use and it does what it says.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes a green product and it is like a push up bra for your lashes coupled with Bottoms Up Lower Lash Mascara both can be found at wwww.sephora.com The beauty industry is all in the rage for the Cover Girl Lash Blast don't see the hype. Try at your own risk.

Ending this post with my favorite new buy it is Pacifica Mexican soap and body butter both can be found at Whole Foods or http://www.pacificaperfume.com/. My sister and I went to Cancun, Mexico maybe about 5 years ago and for breakfast on the buffet this amazing Mexican Hot Chocolate. When I smelled the fragrance of this body butter and soap took me there. It lasts all day, so the next day I went back to Whole Foods and bought the Malibu Lemon Blossom because I love the smell of citrus and this one is so exotic and fresh I absolutely fabulous. All comments are welcome and forward to 2 friends.

No comments: